1. Conditions of use of the website www.skinline-clinic.be, the components of the web sites ("the present sites"), which may include text, images, audio and video clips, software and other components ("the content"), are provided by MEDI-INVEST NV (Georges Wittouckstraat 2O - 1600 Sint-Pieters-Leeuw – Belgium - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel +32 (0)2 381 27 00 - Fax +32 (0)2 381 32 00, registered under number BE 0480653509) solely for information purposes. By accessing the present site or downloading any component of the content, you agree to be bound by the conditions specified below ("the present conditions"). If you do not accept the present conditions, you must not access the site or download any component of the content.
2. Limitation of liability: MEDI-INVEST NV make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content of the present sites; however, since the content has been compiled using different sources, it is supplied to you as it is, according to the components available.
3. Unless the user can show the existence of a serious offence or fraudulent act with a direct causal link to the damage suffered, MEDI-INVEST NV CAN NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR THIRD PARTIES FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND ADVERSELY AFFECTING THE CONTENT OR THE COMPONENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES; MEDI-INVEST NV CAN NOT GRANT YOU OR THIRD PARTIES ANY EXPRESS OR EXPLICIT GUARANTEE CONCERNING THE CONTENT OR THE COMPONENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PRESENT SITES, INCLUDING ANY GUARANTEE AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF PATENT RIGHTS, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The present sites contain links giving access to web sites not managed or controlled by MEDI-INVEST NV. MEDI-INVEST NV provides these links solely for your convenience and accepts no liability for the content of the sites to which they might lead. It shall be your entire responsibility to ensure that the web sites which you choose to access are free of any harmful components, including viruses.
Unless the user can show the existence of a serious offence or fraudulent act with a direct causal link to the damage suffered, MEDI-INVEST NV MAY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGE, RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRESENT SITES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THEM OR ON ANY OTHER SITE ACCESSIBLE FROM THE PRESENT SITES, EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
4. Use of the present sites: the copying, reproduction, removal, marketing by way of sale, hire or distribution, or any other form of provision to third parties for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or otherwise, of the content of the present sites, in whole or in part, and in general any use not in accordance with the nature of the components contained in the present sites, is strictly forbidden. Furthermore, you are forbidden to transmit, publish, reproduce or distribute on the present sites any information or components:
- if this constitutes a criminal offence or could result in civil legal proceedings, or encourage the commission of acts amounting to such an offence or resulting in such civil proceedings;
- i this information or these components are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights, without obtaining the permission of the owner of these rights (this prohibition extends to components derived from the above-mentioned information or components);
- or if this constitutes a use of the present sites which is contrary to the law or to Internet etiquette or if it could adversely affect use of the present sites or the Internet by other users, including the distribution or transmission of information or software containing viruses or other harmful components.
5. Copyright: all the content published on the present sites or otherwise accessible from them is protected by copyright. The content and the copyright over the content belong to or are under the control of MEDI-INVEST NV or its content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the information constituting the content for personal, non-commercial or educational purposes. Any other use, reproduction, distribution, publication or retransmission of the content is strictly prohibited without the written authorization of the copyright owner. You must comply with all notices, information and restrictions contained in the content, and must not remove them from it.
6. Trademarks: the names of all products, services or companies mentioned on the present site may be trademarks of their respective owners. You are forbidden to use any trademark appearing on the present site without the written authorization of the owner of the rights over this trademark (MEDI-INVEST NV or another party).
7. Indemnification: you agree to indemnify MEDI-INVEST NV against all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, associated with any infringement of the present conditions either by you or by users of your account, concerning the use of the present sites or the distribution or transmission of any information or other components on the present sites by you or by users of your account.
8. Modifications. MEDI-INVEST NV reserves the right to modify or delete, in whole or in part, any components of the content of the present sites at any time without prior notice.
9. Miscellaneous provisions. The present conditions constitute a contract between you and MEDI-INVEST NV regarding the use of the present sites, which shall be governed by Belgian law. Failure by MEDI-INVEST NV to insist on strict observance of every provision of this contract or to provide such observance shall in no way constitute waiver of any provision or right whatsoever. The fact that one of the present conditions may be declared null and void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a competent court shall have no effect on the other provisions of this contract. All disputes and legal proceedings relating to the contract shall be decided by the Courts of Brussels.